Welcome to the Inpixon Support Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Please contact your Inpixon sales rep to provide you the requested information.
It depends on various elements in the environment that interact with the system, along with the system configuration put in place.
The perimeter of the area you want to monitor should be lined with sensors. If the area is square-shaped, one sensor must be placed in each corner; for optimal positioning, a fifth sensor should be placed in the center of the area. Higher placement of the sensors usually results in better system performance. The antennae should be vertically oriented. Please see latest user guide for details on measurement placement and any limitations that may affect system performance.
Yes, it’s expected at system startup or when a device is first detected. The devices will settle down once the system goes through the stabilization process. Please see latest user guide for details on how to minimize this device behavior.
Lower the confidence threshold and/or use filters to hide unneeded device information.
Several factors play a role in device position accuracy. Make sure the sensors are well positioned and the map configuration was set up correctly. Also ensure there are enough sensors set up, and the confidence is high.
The logs are located in the following directory: User/local/ZoneDefense/log
Confirm all sensors are on the floor plan and have the same settings. If meshed, ensure sensors are not associated with another MC.
Ensure configuration is set up correctly, network is working okay, sensors are plugged in, all sensor settings match, and all have the same firmware. If meshed, each segment should be on a different channel.
For instant access to the site, contact the newspaper where you advertise and request an OrgCode.
- Select “Click here to sign up.”
- Enter your email address and OrgCode.
- Fill in your name and phone number, and then select username and password.
- Check the box if you’d like email notifications.
Contact your representative at the newspaper where you advertise and request an OrgCode.
If you cannot remember your username and/or password, click Forgot Password? Your username will be sent to you, along with a link to change your password.
Contact the newspaper where you advertise and request a new OrgCode. OrgCodes expire after 90 days.
- Log in to eTearSheets.
- Select All Publications, My Publications or check one or more individual publications on the list.
- If you like, enter an Agency name, Advertiser name, Ad Number and/or Ad Description.
- Select a date or date range
- Click GO. You will be given a list of results.
- To see an individual page, click on Preview in the search results. You’ll see a thumbnail view of the page.
- Click on the thumbnail, and the full page will open in Adobe Acrobat or Reader.
You can also Browse the newspaper to look for your ad:
- Click on Browse in the light blue toolbar.
- Select the paper and date.
- You will be taken to a page that shows the first page of each section of that day’s paper.
- Use the arrows at the bottom of each page to move through the section. Or, if you know the page number, type it in and click Jump to go directly to that page.
- Click on the thumbnail of any page, and the full page will open.