End Contraband Cellphone Use for Good
Automatically detect, locate and eliminate illicit cellphone use in correctional facilities
Unauthorized mobile phone usage within correctional facilities is a serious and growing threat to public safety. Despite record spending on costly technology and thousand of phone seizures, the problem never seems to get better.
Until now. Introducing Inpixon for Security, the industry’s only complete solution for the detection, location and management of rogue cellphones within correctional facilities.
A Defense In-Depth Platform
Inpixon combines cellular and WiFi identification, location and managed access technologies to provide the industry’s most comprehensive solution to eliminate contraband mobile phone use.
Inpixon for Security Features Include:
- Automatic Detection of Cellular and WiFi Devices — can’t be fooled by “over-the-top” WiFi phones or devices that bypass cell networks
- Precision locationing — Automatically detect, locate and track cellular and WiFi devices with 6 foot accuracy right from the Inpixon console. No handheld sweeps or portable equipment required.
- Zone-based policy controls — create multiple zones with layered security policies. Supports zones for cellular permitted, cellular managed and cellular prohibited areas as large as a city block or as small as 10×10 feet
- Managed Access Controls — Inpixon’s web-based management console provides a fast, intuitive way to register, detect and monitor devices within a facility. Registered devices show up as “known” blue dots, unknown devices show up as red, making it easy to identify rogue devices operating in restricted areas
- Real-time alerting and tracking — Detects and tracks devices in real time. Receive web console-based, email and/or SMS alerts when activity is detected and get real time tracking of device movements throughout the facility with an average 6 foot accuracy.
- Device Logging and Forensic Playback — Inpixon logs all device activity in monitored areas (including information such as date time, device type, call start, call end, etc.), generates reports and charts, and even playbacks device movements over minutes, hours, days and months for in-depth forensic analysis
- Simple Installation, Won’t Interfere With Civilian Cellular — Inpixon passive sensors install quickly, self configure, and don’t interfere with nearby civilian cellular traffic making it easier to control rogue devices within the facility without creating problems for local communities.
A cost-effective, proven solution
A proven solution used by federal governments, military installations and law enforcement agencies around the globe, Inpixon is easy to install, simple to manage, highly flexible, and more cost-effective than any other solution on the market.