Inpixon Information Collection Practices
You control your personal information.
The following information is covered:
- What personal information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personal information.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What personal information do we collect?
We use different methods to collect personal information from and about you including:
- Personal information you give us. You may give us your personal information including name and contact details, by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you ask us about, or apply for, our products or services; subscribe to our services or publications; request marketing to be sent to you, or give us some feedback.
We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.
How do we process personal information?
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us
- To monitor and protect the security of our information, systems and network
- For internal business intelligence purposes, to conduct research, product development and enhancement
- To inform you of changes made to our site and other services
- To conduct marketing and commercial activities and to market relevant offers and promotions to you
- To ensure that content from our site is presented most effectively for you and your computer
- To display content based on your interests
- Enable you to search information on our site
- Assess your needs and interests in order to better tailor offers and/or advertising
- Improve our site
Sharing your personal information
We may share your personal information with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in this policy:
- A member of our group;
- Our professional advisors such as auditors, accountants and lawyers, etc.;
- Companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, payment processing, mailing and shipping services.
We will only transfer your personal information to trusted third parties who provide sufficient guarantees in respect of the technical and organisational security measures governing the processing to be carried out and who can demonstrate a commitment to compliance with those measures.
We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Inpixon or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, any request from law enforcement or governmental organisations, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Inpixon, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We are headquartered in the United States of America. Your personal information will be accessed by us or transferred to us in the US and will be accessed by our US-based employees. If you are visiting our site from outside the US, be aware that your personal information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the US where our servers are located, and our central database is operated. By using our site, you consent to this transfer of your personal information.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We will store your personal information, in a form which permits us to identify you, for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information is processed. We use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and rights, or if it is not technically and reasonably feasible to remove it. Otherwise, we will seek to delete your personal information within a reasonable timeframe upon request.
Your access to and control over information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our general inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Have us transmit any data directly to another data controller, in certain circumstances.
- Lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personal information. The computers/servers in which we store personal information are kept in a secure environment.
This site contains links to other sites maintained by third parties. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personal information.