Fuel for the Data Driven Enterprise
Like virtualization over the past few years, Big Data represents today’s most significant opportunity for both IT and business operations. Driven by unabated growth in unstructured data and a proliferation of personal devices, we find 90% of the world’s data has been created within the past two years. Big Data is too big, moves too fast, and the sheer amount and diversity of this data outmatches the abilities of traditional relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server and DB2 to handle effectively. To win the data wars, it’s imperative for most organizations to find a new, efficient way to capture and capitalize on these massive, diverse data sets.
Big Data: Big and Getting Bigger
How do you determine the best infrastructure solution for your organization, leading to both enhanced performance and reduced costs?
New database technologies – Hadoop, in particular – now provide the ability to store vast volumes of unstructured data, allowing enterprises to collect and store weblogs, transaction data and social media data. IT then aggregates the data into a common platform, and applies cutting-edge data mining and analytics. The payoff of Big Data is deep insight and visualization of key business drivers previously unattainable, delivered quickly and reliably. The sooner businesses have access to this critical data, the more valuable it is. In addition, the new technology offers higher performing, lower cost storage for traditional data sets.
Uniquely qualified to develop your big data strategy
Inpixon leverages 30 years of delivering IT infrastructure solutions, partnerships with the leaders in Big Data technologies, and successful, complex Big Data projects with “early-adopters” in Hosting, Mobility and Web 2.0 industries. Few integrators can match our end-to-end capabilities and standards. We offer best-practice architecture and seamless integration with existing infrastructure to help our customers improve analytic productivity, and drive more effective decision making and outcomes.
Big Data Services:
Inpixon’s Professional Services has you covered across the data center, with deep expertise in:
- Proof of Concept: Deliver appropriate Hadoop cluster to measure impact and indicate proper design
- Customize platform based on unique objectives and requirements
- Hadoop Starter Cluster reference architecture
Build-out Strategy: Determine proper steps for transforming partial or entire data ecosystem.
- Enable high-velocity capture, discovery, and/or analysis by integrating the technologies that will have the most impact for your enterprise
- Establish best practices designed to economically extract value from very large volumes of a wide variety of data
- Properly configure and integrate your big data management solution to other areas of your IT infrastructure including enterprise computing, virtualization and business continuity strategies.