Inpixon is looking for bright minds, fast thinkers and top-notch talent to join our team.
If you want to work in a fast-paced technology environment where initiative, innovation, and execution are celebrated, then we want to talk to you. Inpixon offers competitive compensation, great benefits, and a creative environment full of smart, passionate people.
Current Job Openings
- March 21, 2017Job Title: Technical Support Specialist Location: Encino, CA The Technical Support Specialist will assist new and existing clients in the implementation of Inpixon products, as well as provide post-sales support. The successful candidate is someone who takes initiative and demonstrates self-motivation and enthusiasm for problem-solving, with technical support experience. Responsibilities: Provide tier one technical support Manage open support tickets, and escalate as appropriate Answer customer calls & emails as needed Perform data entry & quality assurance, maintaining internal databases with attention to detail Collect client data and analyze for development team Write-up data details and provide to development team Confirm product functionality Collaborate in a multi-departmental environment Qualifications: Strong prioritization skills Ability to manage multiple project simultaneously Fluent ... Read more
- March 20, 2017Job Title: API Developer Location: Coquitlam, BC Department: Software Engineering We are seeking an exceptionally talented up and comer API developer for our office in Coquitlam, B.C. The successful candidate will have several years of Java/Linux work experience, the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently, and a desire to be constantly staying abreast of new and developing technologies in a fast moving agile environment. As a member of our Software Engineering team, you will participate in the research, design, development and testing of software integrations with our core platforms. Responsibilities: Design and development in REST API in Java/Linux/Apache/MySQL environment Contributing to ... Read more
- March 20, 2017Job Title: Front End Software Engineer Location: Encino, CA Department: Software Engineering Do you have a passion for pushing the limits of current technology? Do you find satisfaction in developing extremely efficient code by utilizing your fundamental concepts of Computer Science? If so then we would like to hear from you. Inpixon has an immediate opening for a front-end software engineer based in our beautiful Encino, CA office. The job duties include learning new technologies for specific products, requirements gathering, designing, coding, maintaining existing code, implementing new features/enhancements, keeping current with the latest trends in client side software engineering, and creating unit tests. ... Read more
- March 6, 2017Job Title: Wireless Technical Manager Location: Herndon, VA Job Description The Wireless Practice Area Technical Manager is responsible for the strategic vision of the Wireless Practice Area, and for effective delivery of services. This practice area is small, with strategic plans for growth based on the combined strengths of several purchased companies under the Inpixon umbrella. Initially, the position will involve both management and engineering functions, evolving to more management as the practice grows. The manager will provide leadership and guidance to the Wireless Engineering Team in support of pre and post sales efforts and foster teamwork across all business units. The ideal ... Read more
- March 1, 2017Job Title: Inside Sales Manager Location: Palo Alto, California USA Position Summary We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Inside Sales Manager who can make our lead generation explode. This person will be starting as an individual contributor, but will be responsible for coordinating all our inside sales efforts, including contracting and managing our lead generation vendor and growing the team when the time is right. Working closely with both Sales and Marketing, this person provides the link between the two, and makes sure all leads are followed up on quickly and efficiently. Responsibilities Research and implement new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure ... Read more
- March 1, 2017Job Title: Content Writer – Marketing Location: Palo Alto, California USA Position Summary We have an immediate opening in Palo Alto, California for an in-house, content writer. We’re looking for an energetic, creative and hard-working writer to help us create engaging content targeted at visionary software prospects and customers. You will be the primary voice of blog, customer marketing materials and campaigns. You will be responsible for conceptualizing, writing, and editing articles, whitepapers, how-to guides, press releases and reports that will grab the attention of our prospects and customers – with an easy-to-read yet informative tone. You will work closely with our Marketing ... Read more
- March 1, 2017Job Title: PreSales Systems Engineer – West Location: East Coast or Herndon, VA USA Position Description Inpixon PreSales Systems Engineers operate in the field directly with prospects, customers, and partners alike, managing the presales activities while supporting the field sales team at the account level through successful deployments. The candidate will be the main product advisor on Inpixon Inpixon product lines in the field. This individual will be instrumental in leading the product and services value proposition that Inpixon brings to their customers. The PreSales Systems Engineer will be required to take a lead in positioning the solution ROI, technical requirements, architecture, and features ... Read more