Inpixon is looking for a high caliber multi-tasker who can manage (1) HR management (2) recruiting and (3) basic accounting administrative duties. Position will include handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. Position will also assist the accounting department with basic accounting functions as needed. Applicant should have some experience in compensation, employee relations and payroll, employment law and benefit requirements. Applicant also must have excellent written/verbal communication skills and strong computer experience.
- Bachelor degree in HR, Accounting or Business Administration (related field).
- 5+ years of experience in HR related field.
- Understanding of HR policies and processes.
- Solid understanding of benefits administration.
- Fair knowledge of techniques of interviewing, selecting and recruiting applicants for employment.
- Able to motivate individuals in achieving goals and objectives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Flexible and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Great organizational skills, high attention to detail, and an ability to complete tasks quickly.
- Dependable and resourceful.
We value our employees’ time and effort. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary (commensurate on experience) and comprehensive benefits package including:
› Paid time off
› Medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits
› 401k Plan
› Business-casual work environment
Location: Palo Alto, CA Area
Inpixon (NASDAQ: INPX) is a leader in Indoor Positioning Analytics (IPA). Inpixon IPA Sensors are designed to find all accessible cellular, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth devices anonymously. Paired with a high-performance data analytics platform, this technology delivers visibility, security, and business intelligence on any commercial or government location worldwide. Inpixon’s products and professional services group help customers take advantage of mobile, big data, analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT) to uncover the untold stories of the indoors. For the latest insight on IPA, follow Inpixon on LinkedIn, @InpixonHQ on Twitter, and visit inpixon.com.
Ready to Join us? Please submit a resume and cover letter.