Published July 6th 2017 on IoT Evolution.
TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, today announced the winners of the 2017 Security Excellence Award, presented by IoT Evolution Magazine.
The award honors the best, most innovative security products and solutions released in the last twelve months as judged by the editors of TMC’s IoT Evolution World magazine.
“Congratulations to the recipients of the 2017 IoT Security Excellence Award,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “It excites us to see the latest innovative products and solutions in the IoT Security industry, as we look forward to seeing their future successes!”
Winners of the 2017 Security Excellence Award will be announced online and highlighted in IoT Evolution Magazine.
2017 Security Excellence Award Recipients
Avaya Surge Solution
|BullGuard||Dojo by BullGuard|
|CENTRI Technology||CENTRI Internet of Things Advanced Security – IoTAS|
|Dell (News – Alert) Technologies||EdgeX Foundry Project hosted by Linux Foundation|
|Gemalto||Gemalto Trusted Key Manager for LoRa|
|HARMAN Connected Services||IoT Gateway|
|Machine-To-Machine Intelligence Corporation||IoT Security Suite|
|Maxim Integrated (News – Alert)||MAXQ1061 DeepCover Cryptographic Controller|
|Zipit Wireless (News – Alert)||Zipit IoT Platform|
For more than 20 years, TMC has been honoring technology companies with awards in various categories. These awards are regarded as some of the most prestigious and respected awards in the communications and technology sector worldwide. Winners represent prominent players in the market who consistently demonstrate the advancement of technologies. Each recipient is a verifiable leader in the marketplace.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
203-852-6800, ext. 170